Melissa Fortunato is Alchemy-Team's Founder and Chief Negotiation Officer (CNO). Throughout her 23 years in the FBI, Melissa learned the power of connection. She successfully utilized this power as an FBI Crisis Negotiator and Undercover Agent. Melissa became a practitioner of strategic target assessment, active listening, and asking well-designed questions. She wants to share with you the practice, which will shape any environment for maximum effect and value.
- Retired with over 23 years as a FBI Special Agent
- Investigative experience included public corruption, civil rights, white collar crime, and domestic terrorism
- Earned the United States Attorney General’s Award for Distinguished Service
- Led FBI-Cleveland's Crisis Negotiation Team for 10 years
- Successfully resolved domestic/international kidnappings for ransom, barricaded subjects, and other crisis events
- Planned and executed crisis negotiation training for hundreds of law enforcement officers
- Coach/assessor at the FBI’s National Crisis Negotiation Course
- Represented the FBI in 2019 as a student at the Metropolitan Police (Scotland Yard) Hostage Negotiation Course in London, England
- Instructed at the International Law Enforcement Academy (ILEA) in Budapest, Hungary, where she taught crisis negotiation strategies to international law enforcement officers
- Operated domestically and internationally
- Undercover portfolio included transnational organized crime, public corruption, drug trafficking, and counterintelligence matters
- One of the cases in which she was directly involved as an undercover agent was briefed to the President of the United States and was recognized with the FBI Director’s Award
Copyright © 2022 Alchemy-Team - All Rights Reserved.